Hey Geeks! I gotta get back on track with everything. Yesterday I was feeling pretty awful, so I wasn’t able to get much done. Anyhow, here’s something pretty nifty that I came across in my reader (via CNET). Looks like this fall Lego will release it’s version of Darth Vader’s Super Star Destroyer, The Executor! This thing looks pretty bad ass, and it’s making me regret being a poor SOB right now. Here’s the specs they give for it on their site:
The Super Star Destroyer Executor has arrived! This jaw-dropping vessel is the personal flagship of Darth Vader, and serves as command ship at both the Battle of Hoth and the Battle of Endor. With its classic dagger-shaped design, the Executor is among the largest and most powerful vessels in the Star Wars galaxy. With over 3,000 pieces, measuring nearly 50″” (124.5 cm) long and weighing nearly 8 pounds (3.5 kg), every aspect of this fantastic LEGO® Star Wars™ model impresses.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, Dengar, Bossk and IG-88.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, Dengar, Bossk and IG-88
- Features over 3,000 pieces!
- Measures nearly 50 inches (124.5 cm) long and weighs nearly 8 pounds (3.5kg)!
- Includes display stand and data sheet label!
- Center section lifts off to reveal command center!
According to CNET, the Executor will go on sale September 1st, and will only set you back $400… ’cause why pay rent when you can play with Legos, right? I’m going to go look between the couch cushions and start scrounging for change. Maybe by September I’ll have enough pennies to afford this… maybe. I’ll post more pictures of it below. Check it out and let us know what you think.