Buenos Nachos El Moochadores! Okay, if I did everything right (and there’s a 95% chance I didn’t…) this should be our first official Moocast on iTunes. On this edition of Atomic Moocast we were short one member of the crew. A Moocast without D20 is literally 25% less cool than normal, but to make up the difference we forced the lovely and charming Skwirlee to be our fourth Moocaster. Chudd commented at one point that a year from now we would all look back on these early episodes and cringe, but why wait a year, cringe now and enjoy the raw newness of four people who don’t know what they’re doing but doing it because they love it. Also in this episode we Buttery Wholesomeness introduced us to a new game; Pitch your Porn. Check out links and notes of the topics discussed below.
Music for the Atomic Moo cast is royalty free and was created and composed by Kevin MacLeod at Incompetech.com.
Incompetech is a great source for music and we encourage everyone out there to visit the site and if you use the music offered there then please make a donation.
Additional Music used in the Moocast:
- Another Tattoo; from Alpocalypse. ℗ 2011 Volcano Entertainment III, LLC, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
- Hell’s Bells; AC/DC. Released: Jul 01, 2010 ℗ 2010 Deadline Music
- Norwegian Retailers Pull Warcraft, Call of Duty Titles in Light of Shooting
- New Superman and Catwoman photos on the internets
- Man arrested for attempting to split atom in his kitchen
- Man Steals $21 Million in Moon Rocks to Have Sex on the Moon
We mentioned Brandon Noel at the beginning of the Moocast and I hope to a more in depth post about The Lamia Knights this coming weekend. Until then, check out Brandon Noel and The official Lamia Knights Facebook page and check out their Youtube page.